Mitchell P. Reber
Arizona State University, Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law
Brigham Young University
Practice Areas and Experience
Mitch Reber represents clients in business litigation and intellectual property matters. Mitch joined Kercsmar & Feltus (Kercsmar Feltus & Collins’ predecessor) full-time in March 2020. Mitch worked as a summer associate at Kercsmar & Feltus while he was attending law school.
- Kercsmar Feltus & Collins PLLC
- Kercsmar & Feltus PLLC
- The Cavanagh Law Firm, Extern
- Comitz | Beethe, Extern
- Arizona State University, Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law (J.D.)
- Executive Note and Comment Editor, ASU Corporate and Business Law Journal
- Note and Comment Editor, Jurimetrics, The Journal of Law, Science, and Technology
- Willard H. Pedrick Scholar
- CALI Award in Law, Accounting, and Finance
- Brigham Young University (B.S. Business Management)
- Supreme Court of Arizona
- United States District Court, District of Arizona
Mitch is a member of the J. Rueben Clark Law Society which focuses on professional excellence and public service in a wide variety of matters.
Mitch is from Gilbert, Arizona. He enjoys spending time outdoors and going on weekend trips with family and friends. Mitch also enjoys competing in anything from basketball to obstacle-course races.